ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT
- Format: (LP) Vinyl record 12"
- Executor: ALAN PARSONS PROJECT
- Title: I ROBOT
- Catalog number: SPARTY1012
- A country: England
- Label: Arista
- Year of issue: 1977
- Complictation: FOC
- Type of publication: FIRST PRESS
- Condition (record/cover): NMint/NMint
- Style: Prog Rock/Electronic
I Robot is the second Studio album by British art rock band The Alan Parsons Project. The CD was up to 9 spots on the Billboard 200.Album created under the influence of the American science fiction writer Isaac Asimov. The name of the album repeats the title published in 1950 collection of science fiction short stories "I, robot" Asimov, who was enthusiastic about the idea of creating a musical album based on her works.
England & Europe (Holland) 9,600 ₽