BRUCE, JACK (EX-CREAM) - SONGS FOR A TAILOR
- Format: (LP) Vinyl record 12"
- Executor: BRUCE, JACK (EX-CREAM)
- Title: SONGS FOR A TAILOR
- Catalog number: 583058
- A country: England
- Label: Polydor
- Year of issue: 1969
- Complictation: FOC
- Type of publication: FIRST PRESS
- Condition (record/cover): NMint/NMint
- Style: Jazz-Rock/Prog Rock
- Rarity: star_rate star_rate
British original. Songs for a Tailor is the 1969 debut solo album by Scottish musician, songwriter and singer Jack Bruce, who was already known at the time of its release for his work with the supergroup Cream . Originally released on the Polydor label in Europe and on Atco Records in the US, Songs for a Tailor was the second solo album recorded by Bruce, although he did not release the first, Things We Like, for another year. The album was generally successful, peaking at number 6 on the UK Albums Chart and number 55 on the Billboard "Pop Albums".
England & Europe (Germany) 6,500 ₽